- Made of extra thick cast iron which conducts the heat evenly and efficiently.
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD in 2002.
$199.00 – $299.00
- This 37-layered Damascus steel knife is a newly released model of renowned Sori Yanagi kitchen knife series, which is popular for its all-stainless lightweight hygienic body. The blade with ripple-like pattern is individually sharpen and polished by skilled professionals.
- The “37-layered structure” of the body, which is more technically composed of “cobalt alloy steel VG10” in the core and 18-layered forged steel in the surrounding part, will support the core, equalize force transmission and enhance durability such as rust resistance, body strength and blade sharpness.
- The seamless handle and blade will help the knife keep clean. The handle is engineered to fit in a hand and equipped with non-slip grip.
- 3-layer clad blade: Molybdenum vanadium stainless steel core with softer stainless steel coating.
- Hygienic 18-8 stainless steel handle seamlessly attached to the blade.
- Abrasive blasting finish providing a good grip.
- Double edged blade made by skilled master bladesmiths in Niigata, Japan.
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2003.