Kylin Far Infrared Sauna Room 3 Person KY-31PB
Get a Coupon
- Front transparent glass 3-person infrared sauna
- Carbon Fibre Far Infrared Heaters for more effective sessions
- Made of A-Grade Canadian Hemlock wood
- Pre-assembled board and build-in electrical elements
- Australian Electrical Safety Approval (SAA Approvals)
- 5 years parts warranty
- Delivery cost will be shown on the checkout page
The Kylin 3-person infrared sauna room KY-31PB is perfectly suitable for you and your family at home. Far-Infrared heat is the most easily absorbed by your skin and helps to detoxify your body, reduce joint pain and support your immune system. Large enough for three people to enjoy the sauna together, or for you to lie back and relax completely.
It is featured a sophisticated design, the latest in far-infrared sauna science, and also high-quality non-toxic Canadian Hemlock wood. Complete with an easy-to-operate control panel, you can also pair your smartphone with Bluetooth enabling you to enjoy the music for relaxing.
The new infrared process uses electromagnetic radiation as the heat source and effectively concentrates on the mass of the body not the air around it. Infrared heat technology heats the body much more efficiently making it far more effective in releasing toxins and allowing your body to detox and replenish.
Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification: Sweat is the body’s natural way to get rid of harmful toxins and cleanse our bodies through the skin.
- Weight Loss: Saunas are proven to help lose weight and burn calories.
- Pain Relief: Infrared sauna can relieve muscle aches and joint pain. Reducing inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing tight muscles.
- Skin Purification: During a sauna session, skin is cleansed and dead cells are replaced, keeping the skin in good working condition.
- Improved Circulation: Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation post-exercise.
- Model: KY-31PB
- Capacity: 3 person
- Material: Canadian Hemlock wood
- Glass Door: Heat Resistant 8mm thick tempered glass door
- Product Dimensions: 150cm x 120cm x 190cm (L x W x H)
- Heating Elements: Carbon far infrared heaters
- EMF levels: 0-30mGs
- Control panel: 1 X Digital control panel
- Audio: Bluetooth, FM, MP3
- Light: Interior reading lamp
- Exterior Light: 3 x spotlights on top of the front door
- Certification: SAA, CE, ROHS, FSC, TUV, ETL
- Seating Type: 1 x Bench
- Heater: 7 pieces
- Temperature Range: 20°C – 65°C
- Timer Setting: 0-90 Mins
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power: 2100W with 10 amp plug
An indoor sauna room should be placed indoors, or it can be placed outdoors where only covered areas, such as terraces or balconies. It is easy to assemble by yourself. Built-in electrical elements and no electrician needed. Assembly instructions will be provided in the packages. Kylin Sauna guarantees a 5-year parts warranty for residential use including the parts such as the heater panels, control box, power supply, wires, and audio system. The floor heater, controls, electrical parts, and wiring must be kept dry at all times. The sauna is flat-packed on a pallet with one or more than one packages. We arrange delivery Australia-wide. Delivery will only be unloaded on the ground floor and the carriers will not take it upstairs or in elevators.
Delivery for Saunas
- Delivery cost will be shown on the checkout page
- Other remote areas/states: Depends on the destination, please contact our team for a quote
We will dispatch your in-stock order within 24 hours and we offer FREE transit insurance for your peace of mind. For pre-orders, you will be notified by email once the stock is ready. Your order will be delivered to your door by one of our specially selected courier services to ensure that you receive your goods quickly and safely every time. We will try our best to provide you with accurate lowest shipping costs for all locations, but for regional areas, prices may vary depending on your location. Please accept your order may be shipped by separate parcel because of the specified allocation from the courier.
We offer door-to-door delivery only, this means a courier driver will deliver it to your front door or ground floor of your building. Infrared sauna rooms are oversized and heavy items which may be over 25kg per package, assistance from you may be required for carrying or unloading it from the courier’s vehicle to the front door. Deliveries are processed with Authority to Leave, if you have any special delivery requests or instructions, please contact us with your order number and one of our Customer Service team will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that there may be extra costs for some special delivery requests. Any additional freight carrier fees such as re-delivery by the wrong address are the responsibility of the customer. Orders cannot be canceled once orders have been dispatched, please note that the postage fee may not be refundable.
- Easy to install by DIY
- Built-in electrical elements on panels, No electrician needed
- Standard household 10amp power plug
- Installation Service can be requested in addition cost of $100
It is easy to assemble by yourself. Assembly instruction will be provided in the packages. By using an inner locking system, you won’t need any screws to connect the panels. Please keep out with the water source to make sure the sauna will be in a good condition. You are welcome to request additional services such as an extra helper or specialized delivery service or installation service. Our service area is within 40km from Blackburn VIC, the flat-rate service fee is $100. Additional surcharge will be applied if installation is made on or higher than the first floor. This will need to be arranged with us before dispatch and an additional cost will apply.
Kylin Sauna guarantees a 5-year warranty including all parts warranty for components of the sauna room including the heater panels, control box, power supply, wires, and audio system. Also, we provide 1-year labour warranty in Melbourne metro area. The Sauna warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
If your sauna is not working in rare cases under the correct use method and need to repair, please consult our experts by clicking here and we will come up with the best solution for you. If needed, we will repair it for you free of charge when you are located in Melbourne. For other remote areas, we will deliver the specified component parts to you free of charge. Please provide your receipt and details for your sauna and we will handle it for you as soon as possible.
An indoor sauna room is best placed indoors, or it can be placed outdoors where only covered areas, such as terraces or balconies. The controls, heaters, electrical parts and wiring must be kept dry at all times and the warranty cannot cover any defects or misuse caused by exposure to any water source or liquids.
You are welcome to visit our showroom to try the excellent sauna experience before purchasing!
– Our showroom is located at 12/11 Mary St Blackburn VIC 3130
– Please contact us at 03 9998 0999 for further appointment
CLICK & COLLECT
With all Kylin Saunas, you are welcome to pick it up for your own convenience. The pickup point is located at 12/11 Mary St Blackburn VIC 3130. If you would like to pick up your order please let us know. We would love to arrange for an easy and fastest way for you. Please place your order online before to ensure stock is reserved for you.