You are entitled to a exchange or in-store credit or refund if the products you’ve purchased are faulty in materials and workmanship. Where a problem with a product is not evaluated as a major fault, Hello Kitchen can offer repair or replacement for your item if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Please email to [email protected] and state the fault, product description, including images and invoice number in the email.
The Warranty does not apply to Product that :
– The defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
– Has failed due to excessive usage beyond what is considered to be reasonable.
– Has been damaged accidentally.
– Has been used or operated contrary to operating or maintenance instructions.
– Has been damaged by a third party authorized to act for the consumer in transit from our store to the customer.
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, please contact us with your order number, reason for exchange, requested action, and your contact number, once the parcel has been received. Hello Kitchen will offer you an exchange voucher, in-store credit or refund provided that:
– You return the items within 30 days of purchase; and
– You provide either your original Hello Kitchen register or other adequate proof of purchase; and
– It is not a on-sale item; and it is unused and in its original condition; and
– It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories; and
– In the case of electrical appliance, the original plastic wrapping or seal sticker securing the product closed is intact
For online orders, customer needs to bear the shipping costs of returning the item to us. Please ensure you contacted our staff to obtain a return authorization before returning your products back to us. If these requirements are not satisfied, Hello Kitchen reserves the right to not offer an exchange, in-store credit or refund for change of mind returns.
For in-store orders, please bring the item with your purchase receipt and return to any of our stores. If your item is eligible for replacement or refund, our staff will assist you in returning it. Please click here to check our store locations.
There are some items in our store are excluded for exchange or refund in the condition with:
Rice Cooker Inner Pot: Scratching or any wear and tear of the non-stick pot coating is not covered by warranty, cracks in ceramic inner pot due to Improper use, normal wear and tear of rubber seal.
Infrared Sauna: Warranty for residential use is 5 year and commercial use is 3 months. If your sauna is not working in rare cases and needs to be repaired, please consult our experts and we will come up with the best solution for you. If needed, we will repair it for you free of charge when you are located in Melbourne. For other remote areas, we will deliver the specified component parts to you with free of charge. Additional charges will be applied if damage is caused by misuse of components. Please choose carefully as we do not normally offer refunds if you simply change your mind, or for health reasons if the sauna has been used. A 20% restocking charge may be applicable.
Toilet Bidet: Not installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions. If the product has been damaged due to accident, improper installation or handling, improper care and cleaning, unauthorized faulty repairs, alternation, abuse or misuse. It is non-refundable if you simply change your mind, or for hygiene reasons if the bidet has been used. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty and can not be repaired, have been wrongly described, or are different from a sample shown to you.