Takumi Premium Magma Plate Iron Wok – Made in Japan
$129.00 – $169.00 (-44%)
- Takumi ½³ represents the highest quality of making iron cookware
- Proudly made in Japan to ensure the best quality
- Special heat-treated metal for highly resistant to rust
- The layers of iron nitride and iron oxide make it incredibly strong and durable.
- "Magma plate" ensures iron purity up to 98.8%
- Excellent heat conductivity and durability.
- Pour spout for easy draining
- Generates great stir?fried dishes
Frequently Bought Together
Takumi Premium Magma Plate Pure Iron Wok – Made in Japan
Takumi Premium Magma Plate Cast Iron Wok is made by using high quality material. It is manufactured in JAPAN. Takumi ½³ represents the highest quality carbon steel technology and inherits with hundreds of years of tradition. Moreover, this is one of the best carbon steel brand in Japanese history. You will be amaze to experience its durability level. The newly applied “magma plate” ensures iron purity up to 98.8% for excellent heat conductivity and durability.
It takes 39 seconds to reach a temperature of 200 degrees, good for fast cooking as well as keeping nutrients in food intact. So what else do you want more? Are not these features enough for you? Additionally, it is available in affordable price. You will be super proud of your choice after getting your hands over it because you will be exactly getting what you are paying for. Its endless features make it more valuable. From thickness to size, weight, body material everything is up to the mark.
Top diameter 276mm (with pouring rim)
Bottom diameter 160mm (flat bottom)
Length with handle 470mm
Height 80mm (wok body) / 150mm (with handle)
Body material Magma plate (98.8% high iron purity)
Handle Natural wood (beech)
Country of manufacture Japan
Item weight (approx) 0.96kg
Hobs compatibility Induction, gas, electric and ceramic
Dishwasher safe Yes
English and Japanese