Takumi Premium Magma Plate Cast Iron Wok – Made in Japan
$129.00 – $169.00 (-44%)
or 4 fortnightly payments from $32.25 with More info
- Takumi ½³ represents the highest quality of making iron cookware
- Proudly made in Japan to ensure the best quality
- Special heat-treated metal for highly resistant to rust
- The layers of iron nitride and iron oxide make it incredibly strong and durable.
- "Magma plate" ensures iron purity up to 98.8%
- Excellent heat conductivity and durability.
- Pour spout for easy draining
- Generates great stir?fried dishes
Takumi ½³ represents the highest quality carbon steel technology and inherits with hundreds of years of tradition.
This is one of the best carbon steel brand in Japanese history.
The newly applied “magma plate” ensures iron purity up to 98.8% for excellent heat conductivity and durability.
It takes 39 seconds to reach a temperature of 200 degrees, good for fast cooking and keeping nutrients in food intact.
Top diameter 276mm (with pouring rim)
Bottom diameter 160mm (flat bottom)
Length with handle 470mm
Height 80mm (wok body) / 150mm (with handle)
Body material Magma plate (98.8% high iron purity)
Handle Natural wood (beech)
Country of manufacture Japan
Item weight (approx) 0.96kg
Hobs compatibility Induction, gas, electric and ceramic
Dishwasher safe Yes
English and Japanese
|Dimensions||0.000 × 0.000 × 0.000 cm|
24cm, 28cm, 30cm